SPECIAL DENARAU INVESTMENT PROPERTY: Rare 3-Bedroom Fully Furnished Apartment Home with Epic Golf Course Views
- A+ location at The Terraces, on Denarau Island, steps from Port Denarau Marina & all the shopping, restaurants, resort-hotels and nightlife.
- Expansive & Airy 3 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath apartment home with lots of Natural Light + professionally managed for absolute "turn key" piece of mind
- Owner is entitled to approximately 3 month use per year (and when not being used, this property will be included in The Terraces rental pool: with extremely high year-long occupancy rates.)
- Excellent financial returns for the savvy buyer/investor!
Have you ever wanted a getaway holiday home for you, your family and friends? How about sipping cocktails poolside by day and enjoying world-class cuisine by night, when not on inter-island diving, fishing or cruising adventures? Well here’s your opening! This stunning sun-filled apartment ticks all the boxes. Spacious and conveniently located with modern furnishings & appliances, tiled throughout with in-unit laundry, spacious bedrooms and two covered private patios! Do you enjoy watching and playing golf? This beauty does not disappoint, offering you a bird’s eye view of Denarau Golf Course. Take a lovely cruise to the outer islands for the explorer in you as Port Denarau is right next door. offering numerous opportunities to discover the many island adventures of Fiji.
PRICE: $899,000 FJD
Contact Us Today to get additional information and schedule your private viewing!
To see this and all of our listings, visit ProfessionalsFiji.com and follow us on Facebook: Professionals FIJI Real Estate and on Instagram @FijiRealEstate
Property ID: 1009458
- Property Type: Apartment
- Beds: 3
- Baths: 3
- Property ID: 10891
- Price: $899,000
- Looking for a specific venue?
Overview Denarau Island is the largest integrated tourism resort in the Pacific region and home to major resort brands that include Hilton, Sofitel, Radisson Blu, Wyndham, and the Starwood’s Sheraton. Denarau is connected to mainland Nadi Town by a 64-metre bridge and is renowned ...View location profile