Stunning 6.49 acres of Farmland + Remodeled 4 bedroom home in Sonaisali FOR SALE (offered together or separately)
- LAND PARCEL SIZE:6.49 acres, zoned for agriculture (vegetable farming), mostly flat with some slightly hilly terrain
- HOUSE PARCEL SIZE: 2276 square meters
- LAND TITLE: Crown Lease "Crown C" with 23 years left (with $500 annual payment, commenced 13th January, 2013)
- HOUSE TITLE: Crown Lease with 96 years left (with $400 annual payment, commenced 24th February, 2017)
- HOUSE: gorgeous remodeled single-story 4 bed, 4 bath private country home
- Fully-fenced with electronic gate, block walls, and CCTV cameras for added security and convenience
- Intricate tiled car-park (with 4 covered spaces) with huge covered front patio
- Flower beds, lush landscaping, carpet grass, traditional wood-fired outdoor kitchen, 1/2 concrete & 1/2 corrugated built house (renovated 7 years ago)
- Includes: back up generator + Massy Ferguson 135 tractor for farming!
- Home will be sold UNFURNISHED.
- LOCATION: near Wairamba Road & main road to Sonaisali less than 10
minutes drive to:
Doubletree Resort at Sonaisali Island
Shopping: Supersavers Supermarket, Danny's Seafood, Liquorland Market
Schools: Korovuto Primary School & College
Medical & Healthcare Clinic
BONUS: room for further expansion! (several 1/4 acre blocks nearby have recently traded for $65,000 FJD)
PRICE: (for 6.49 acre land parcel) $240,000 FJD (Vat Inclusive Price)
PRICE: (for 4 bedroom country home) is $350,000 (Vat Inclusive Price)
PRICE: for land and home is negotiable (bring us your offer!)
Please contact us today to make an offer and schedule viewings. Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity!
- Property Type: House
- Beds: 4
- Baths: 4
- Property ID: 14778
- Price: $350,000
- Looking for a specific venue?
Overview Nadi Town is Fiji’s international gateway, as home its main airport and as a transit point to the popular Mamanuca and Yasawa islands that tourists flock to throughout the year. Denarau Island is a tourism mecca with upmarket real estate and connected to mainland Nadi by a bridg...View location profile