Votualevu Farm Land
- 2 Freehold Agricultural (sugar cane) land parcels For Sale
- 6 ½ Acres -$395,000 FJD
- 10.3 Acres -$695,000 FJD
- Harvest close to 600 Tons of Sugar Cane every Year (3 years left on contract; gross revenue approximately $30,000 FJD / yr)
- 40ft private access road
- Parcels can be sub-divided for future use & flexibility
- 15 minutes drive from Nadi Airport & Nadi Town
- Flat land (great for building or keeping agricultural)
- Located in an upcoming area
- Can be sold separately or together for $1,090,000 FJD (Negotiable)
Here is your opportunity to own some of Fiji's finest land in an excellent location. These two FREEHOLD parcels are currently being used for sugar cane harvesting, but can be sub-divided for future development or agricultural use. The current sugar cane contract has 3 years left, and yields approximately $30,000 FJD per year. The beautiful surroundings, and fertile soil make these parcels of land very unique and an excellent long-term investment. Come have a look at these flat and fertile parcels, so you can earn money on your investment and also begin to design and build your future dream home, only a short drive to Nadi, Wailoaloa, Martinta, Denarau and Namaka.
Since these are FREEHOLD parcels, the new owner is NOT limited to keeping the land for agricultural use, so there are lots of future use options for these two parcels of land that can be purchased together, or separately.
- Property Type: Land
- Property ID: 13869
- Price: $395,000
- Looking for a specific venue?
Overview Nadi Town is Fiji’s international gateway, as home its main airport and as a transit point to the popular Mamanuca and Yasawa islands that tourists flock to throughout the year. Denarau Island is a tourism mecca with upmarket real estate and connected to mainland Nadi by a bridg...View location profile