SELLER HIGHLY MOTIVATED!: MAKE AN OFFER FOR THIS EXCEPTIONAL COMMERCIAL BUILDING WITH MASSIVE EXPOSURE FOR YOUR BUSINESS (NEXT TO NADI INTL AIRPORT)
- BUILT: 2010, with LOTS of pedestrian & drive by traffic!
- TITLE: Native Lease (with annual lease payment less than $1200 FJD)
- BUILDING SIZE: 200+ square meters (2150+ square feet)
- LAND SIZE: 500+ square meters (5400+ square feet)
- ZONING: Commercial (2 storey)
-THE ABSOLUTE BEST LOCATION IN NADI TOWN: with frontage on Queens Highway, allowing for unprecedented exposure: EVERY vehicle will see the sign and easily access YOUR BUSINESS in this A+ location
- UPPER FLOOR: has 4 Private Executive Suites (with their own en-suite private bathrooms & shower stalls), custom paint, air conditioning and custom floor tiling, with conference room and private balcony (Suite #4), and huge covered common tiled veranda with stunning mountain views
- GROUND LEVEL has common area kitchen and bathroom, large storage room, huge private office, floor-to-ceiling windows with custom tinting, allowing for LOTS OF NATURAL LIGHT in the open entry, atrium and office / reception area + another huge private outdoor tiled sitting and business conference area
- UTILITIES: within Nadi Town Council boundary, and all city utilities already accessing the property + with option for fibre optic internet installation
- LOCATION: less than 5 minutes drive to Nadi International Airport, international business & industrial HQs, New World Retail Shopping & Restaurant Complex (India Gate, Grace Kitchen, Jimmy's, Chicken Express Restaurants + Jacks, New World, Courts Megastore)
MAKE US AN OFFER & GET YOURSELF A GREAT DEAL! If you are looking for the most exposure for your business, you can't beat this location. Contact us immediately for more details and to submit your offer, so you don't miss this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity!
- Property Type: Offices
- Property ID: 15109
- Price: $1,500,000
- Looking for a specific venue?
Overview Nadi Town is Fiji’s international gateway, as home its main airport and as a transit point to the popular Mamanuca and Yasawa islands that tourists flock to throughout the year. Denarau Island is a tourism mecca with upmarket real estate and connected to mainland Nadi by a bridg...View location profile